A series of measures have been adopted during the construction of this Web Site in order to improve its accessibility aiming at:
- Facilitating users access, regardless of their physical condition or environment.
- Granting access with different user agents.
- Including clear and well structured contents.
- Improving browsing capabilities and experience of user.
Among others, the following main measures have been adopted:
- Use of CSS for presenting information.
- Alternative text on images.
- Links offer different details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Use of W3C standards.
- Access to the main options with shortcut keys.
These are the shortcut keys used in this Website:
- Shortcut Key 0 - Accessibility statement
- Shortcut Key 1 - Site map
- Shortcut Key 2 - Page content
- Shortcut Key 3 - Top page
- Shortcut Key 4 - Bottom page
- Shortcut Key 5 - Print
- Shortcut Key 6 - Italian index
- Shortcut Key 7 - English index
- Shortcut Key 8 - Slovenian index
The use of shortcut keys will depend on the type of browser:
- Internet Explorer: ALT + shortcut key + ENTER
- Firefox: SHIFT + ALT + shortcut key
- Opera: CAPS LOCK + ESC + shortcut key
These web pages comply with the A conformity level, in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 of the W3C.
They have been written in valid XHTML 1.0 transitional code. To obtain more information about the accessibility of these Website pages, visit the portal of W3C.
Site accessibility has been tested and validated by the Regional Disabled Associations Committee, in the person of its Vice-President, mr. Vincenzo Zoccano (www.vincenzozoccano.it), who we thank for his kind co-operation.
Mon 20 May 22.55